Cancellation / Reservation Policy for 2014 Bookings:
- Prince's Inlet Retreat is a small family enterprise. Cancellations as a consequence have an impact on our business. You are asked to be sure of your travel plans before and after booking.
- Guests should note the arrival and departure dates on their confirmation carefully. If a guest arrives after the date specified or departs before the final day of the reservation, or doesn't arrive, they are responsible for the total cost of the dates reserved. We recommend travel insurance if in any doubt.
- All bookings require a credit card (VISA or MC) deposit of 50% at time of booking. Deposits for cancelled bookings made 30 days or more in advance of arrival date for July, August & September will receive a 75% refund. Prince's Inlet Retreat Ltd. will endeavour to re-book any cancellations of accommodations received less than 30 days prior to arrival date to facilitate a full 75% or partial refund.
- Deposits for cancelled bookings received less than a month prior to arrival date for July, August and September are non-refundable unless fully re-booked for the days cancelled; then 75% will be refunded.
- Deposits for cancelled bookings over the shoulder and off-seasons received 1 week or more prior to arrival date will be refunded less a $25.00 cancellation fee. Deposits for cancelled bookings less than a week over the shoulder and off-seasons prior to arrival date are non-refundable.
- There are no refunds due to inclement weather, i.e. severe storms or hurricanes.
- Reservations are confirmed by email. Confirmations are sent by conventional mail (Canada Post) only by request.
- Payment Terms: VISA, MC, Travellers Cheques, Cash
- Pet Policy, please inquire.
Many thanks to all our past and future gests for choosing the Retreat for your holiday get-a-ways.
2014 Winter Rates for Cottages:
Uo to April 30, 2014
- $125 per day + tax, 2 person, 2 night minimum
- Extra person $15 per day + tax.
2014 Rates for the Inlet Residence:
- $300 per day + tax, up to 4 persons, 2 night minimum
- Weekly rate over high season